Why take Yoga Teacher Training?
- Deepen your understanding of poses from the inside out and experience them in new and interesting ways.
- Invest in you – your mind, your health, and your growth.
- Explore Yoga philosophy: What is the history of yoga? Where does it come from? Why is it still applicable today? Learn how it applies to you in modern times.
- Cultivate lasting and meaningful relationships: Immerse yourself fully in community and deepen your connection with lifelong friends.
- Accelerate transformation in your life: Have you ever left a yoga class feeling like the best you? Setting down old ways of being and living in alignment with our most centered, conscious self is what transformation is all about, and it is at the core of yoga.
- Learn to teach: Learn to guide people through an experience while honing the skill of trusting your intuition and speaking from the heart.
- Receive personal attention: Something specific you want to understand? Is there a pose or yoga concept that you want to look at in more detail? This is the place to ask questions. This is not a one size fits all practice. Learn how to adapt the practice to meet your needs, develop a personal meditation and home asana practice, and receive individualized feedback on how to teach in a way that is most authentic to you!
- Dive deeper into something that brings you peace and happiness. Expand your knowledge of what you are passionate about and share that passion with others!
Click the links below for more info!
Need more info?
Email Kathryn Vega